Friday, December 18, 2009

It's about TIME....

Time, something I never seem to find! I never realized how having a child in school triples the amount of Christmas activities you have to attend. The hardest past for me is remembering to send money on a particular day, and today it was remembering the treats for the party, as well as the gifts for the the teacher and the bus drivers....

Anyway I managed to remember everything (fingers crossed that I actually did)...

Yesterday was the Christmas bazaar at R's school. Parents donate gifts to the PTA and they set it up and the children can all go in and buy a gift for their mom and their Dad. The gifts range from $1 to $6....and they were also selling tickets on a basket.

So I sent him with an envelope containing $15...

When I picked him up from the sitters last night he was excited that he had gotten Cliff and I each a gift. When we got home I asked if he had any change.....he proudly pulled out the envelope, opened it up and pulled out a $10 bill, then proceeded to pull out a twoonie and a loonie. Then asked to get his tooth fairy money so he could put all the money he "saved" together.....

Needless to say we can't wait for Christmas morning to see what treasures our penny pinching little darling picked out for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment