I promise I'll post some new pics soon!
It's been a very busy week. Cliff was in Newfoundland for work and then Sugarloaf for play....So the kidlets and I headed out on the road. First to Sydney for some great quality time with Nanny Joan (Roughan spent his quality time with Christophers Xbox), then we headed to the "country" for a much anticipated visit with Nanny Glenny...and Nanny Colleen and Willie as well.
We got back home on Sunday in time for Roughans final skating class.
Yesterday was our first day of Ferberizing with Rhys (AKA "crying it out") She has to learn to sleep on her own :( I've never been a huge fan of Mr. Ferbers method but with my return to work coming so soon I don't have much choice. As much as it breaks my heartto let her cry!!!
My next post I promise I'll have some recent pics!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
boo. no more all night cuddles with rolly polly Rhys!
ReplyDelete