I spend all day every day with these two and these pictures still make me smile, they have both loved the bath from day one...They could be in the worst mood and you just have to run a warm bath and they settle right down! Thought I'd also like to point out the great view of Rhys' two front teeth in the first pic. We now have eight teeth. She is getting so big so fast it's hard to believe!!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
We love Bath Time!!
I spend all day every day with these two and these pictures still make me smile, they have both loved the bath from day one...They could be in the worst mood and you just have to run a warm bath and they settle right down! Thought I'd also like to point out the great view of Rhys' two front teeth in the first pic. We now have eight teeth. She is getting so big so fast it's hard to believe!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment